Mudder Outdoor Adjustable Variable CPL Filter for DJI Phantom 3 Advanced/ Professional (Not for DJI Phantom 3 Standard)
The CPL (circular-polarizing) filter is one of the most essential tools in a landscape photographer's bag.
1. Increase colour contrast and saturation, for instance, increase the contrast of blue sky.
2. The lens reduces reflections that are often seen when photographing water, glass and similar reflective surfaces. So, in some cases you can use it in place of ND lens (ND2 and ND4).
3. When photographing humans, you could better not to use the CPL, because it will make the face loss of 3-D percept.
4. Material: made of AGC optical glass
1. Remove the original lens
2. Mount the CPL filter (clockwise)
Notes: The lens of DJI is sensitive parts. Therefore, the lens hood should be carefully installed or removed by applying a proper force to avoid any damages.